It’s been almost two years since we started this movement and community, and the Gen X Museum gang is back together again – this time for the California Association of Museum‘s annual conference in lovely Napa, California.
Join me and this diverse group of museum GenXers for our session: Generation X: How Soon Is Now from 10 – 11:15 a.m. on Thursday, March 6:
- Jennifer Caleshu, Director of Earned Revenue, Bay Area Discovery Museum;
- James Leventhal, Deputy Director for Development, Contemporary Jewish Museum;
- Amparo Leyman Pino, museum consultant;
- Renee Donmon, Membership Director, Charles M. Schulz Museum;
- Salvador Acevedo, Principal & President, Contemporánea;
- Jada Hansen, Executive Director, Hennepin History Museum;
- Michael Wall, Vice President of Research and Public Programs, San Diego Natural History Museum;
- Paloma Patterson, Museum Staff for Development and Administration, Mendocino County Museum
Gain a wide perspective on the challenges and opportunities facing Generation X and reflect on your own leadership practice as we fly through our presentations pecha kucha style – 20 slides each for 20 seconds per slide. We’ll have a rockin’ soundtrack and plenty of time for our open mic.